WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Do Lunch by Roger Troy Wilson



No really, this is the title of a book I just finished.  You have to admit, the title is catchy!

The publisher provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through BookSneeze®.

The author, Roger Troy Wilson, lost 230 pounds and has kept it off for years.  In his book, he tells you how he came to write this book and sharing the plan that was revealed to him by God.

In his book, Roger explains the plan and then gives pointers on eating at fast food restaurants, stocking your shelves, making wise choices at salad bars and parties, conquering cravings and even gives you a 14 day meal guide and a section of recipes to get you started.
I felt that he explained the program so that anyone could follow it.  Although I, personally, would miss some of the things he suggests that you go without to lose the weight, I would be eating healthier than I am now.  It certainly does make sense to eat this way for a healthier body!  It just may be the eating program that I could incorporate into my lifestyle.  No more calculating points, weighing my food and and journaling,  you have to love that.

If you would like to check it out, here is his website:  http://www.letsdolunch.com/ 
 
Happy Reading,

Char

No comments: