WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to blogging

I have been reading, just not blogging.  Our life has taken a little unexpected turn of events since last March. Things have finally sort of calmed down somewhat so now I am back to blogging once again.

I haven't done a ton of reading, but since the first of the year, some of the books that I have read include:

Fit to Die by JB Stanley




One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury


Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury



I have to say that One Tuesday Morning was the first book I had ever read by Karen Kingsbury and I am SOLD on that author.   I will definitely be reading more of her books.  I loved how she intertwined the  fictional stories of several different people that had lived through 911.

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

 Sarah's Key was excellent.   I just know that my heart broke for this little girl going through what she did.  I kept hoping against hope that the ending would be different than it was.

Here is an excerpt from Google
.
Just Take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
7th Heaven by James Patterson
8th Confession by James Patterson
And, of course, what can I say about James Patterson.  He is what he is.....an EXCELLENT author.  I have The 9th Judgment sitting on my bedside table waiting to be read, next..

Right now, I am finishing up"Hand of Fate" by Lis Wiehl.  GOOD author.  She also wrote "Face of Betrayal" which I had read prior to this one.

 AND, my 15 year old Granddaughter has found Wanda Brunstetter books and she has been reading them non stop.  In fact, we will be heading to the library when I am finished with this post.   She has yet three more of her books on hold there :-)  I am thinking I need to read them also.

So many books....so little time!!   Now that I have somewhat caught up, I can start sharing each book as I read them.

Ok, we are OFF to the library.......see ya next time!!!

Hugs,
Char

No comments: