WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to blogging

After having my reading blog at Wordpress for awhile, I have decided to try it over here again.
Blogger seems to be easier for me to navigate and I am used to it.  So, maybe that will make it easier for me to actually keep up??  We'll see!
This past few months, I have read a few books.....and a variety, I might add.

January

A Cedar Cove Christmas Debbie Macomber
A Christmas Wish Richard Siddoway
The Angels of Morgan Hill Donna VanLiere
Snow Blind P.J. Tracy
The Church Ladies Lisa Samson
                              
February


The Art of Racing in the rain: A Novel Garth Stein
The Moment I Saw You Lisa Samson

March

Open Season C. J. Box

The Help Kathryn Stockett
I really enjoyed this book written about several black maids that told their stories of working for white women back in the 60's.  I just felt like I was right there visiting with them and hearing their story.
I'm currently reading: Dewey: The small town library cat ….. Vicki Myron
Of course, being a cat lover, I had to pick up this book when so many people recommended it to me.  But, it's more than just about Dewey.  The author tells the story of small town living in rural America.
Next in line are:

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel David Wroblewski
Tell Me Pretty Maiden Rhys Bowen
Tell Me Where It Hurts Nick Trout  ( I started this book and just can't seem to finish it)
Cape Refuge Terry Blackstock

No comments: