WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

WELCOME TO MOM'S BLOG

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Judges

The Judges by Elie Wiesel

I don't know what my problem was with this book. Yes, I did make myself finish it, but I also found myself skipping parts because it seemed the book skipped forward and back in time and it just didn't keep my interest. I really have to say, it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I guess I still am a little confused about it all.

Please, someone read it and let me know what I missed out on....cause I don't think I would recommend it to anyone.

Here is what my library had to say about the book:

It's hardly surprising that Le Monde called this latest from Nobel Peace Prize winner Wiesel astonishing, though harrowing is another word that comes to mind. When a plane bound for New York from Tel Aviv makes an emergency landing, five passengers find refuge with a stranger who slowly compels them to reexamine their lives. Then he announces that the least worthy will die.

No comments: